Discovery Academy focuses on developing strong foundational knowledge for students in four interrelated domains of STEM literacy: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. Students learn by conducting investigations, gathering and using information, and solving problems with scientific ways of thinking and technology as tools. Engaging children in these practices helps them to develop a deep understanding of the world around them.
Use the following links for the Prezi presentations from Curriculum Night.
Upcoming Dates To Remember:
- January 28 - Taste of Discovery 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM (Snow Date Feb 4)
- January 29 - NO SCHOOL (Teacher PD)
- February 3 - Early Dismissal (Teacher PD)
- February 15-16 - NO SCHOOL (Presidents' Day & Break)
- February 26 - Spirit Day (Compliment Cards)
- March 2 - Literacy Night