Discovery Academy focuses on developing strong foundational knowledge for students in four interrelated domains of STEM literacy: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. Students learn by conducting investigations, gathering and using information, and solving problems with scientific ways of thinking and technology as tools. Engaging children in these practices helps them to develop a deep understanding of the world around them.
Use the following links for the Prezi presentations from Curriculum Night.
Upcoming Dates To Remember:
- April 27 - EARLY DISMISSAL (Teacher PD)
- April 27 - PTO Meeting, 6:00-7:00 p.m. (Mrs. MillerPresenting on PBIS)
- April 29 - Spirit Day (Gardening on the Rooftop)
- May 11 - EARLY DISMISSAL (Teacher PD)
- May 13 - Career Day
- May 25 - EARLY DISMISSAL (Teacher PD)
- May 27 - Sprit Day (Red, White, & Blue Day)
- May 30 - NO SCHOOL (Memorial Day)
- June 8 - EARLY DISMISSAL (Teacher PD)
- June 6 - PreK Field Day
- June 10 - K-4 Field Day
- June 17 - Last Day of School & EARLY DISMISSAL (NO AFTERCARE)